Once you receive your order, it is your responsibility to inspect the order for any visible signs of damage. If any sign of damage is observed, you should note the damage on the delivery form the installer presents to you. You can then accept the delivery then contact with our sales representative to report the damages. You will be required to send in a copy of the signed delivery form stating the damage and a picture of the damaged package.
Goods may not be available for immediate delivery. We will notify once the estimated time to manufacture your product, and you need to schedule the date that you wish to be delivered subject to availability. Then we will deliver based on your date that you schedule with us. CHAN KITCHEN will place your cabinetry order into the production schedule once the customer has paid 50% deposit of the total cost of the goods or amount in full , remaining 50% must be made at least 3 days before installation as per agreement (Subject to Clearing of Cheque). Your installation schedule might be postponed if payment is not received 3 days prior to installation date.
CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN.BHD Shall Not Be Responsible Or Liable For Any Delay Or Inability To Complete The Project By Reason Of Any Delay Or Failure By Any Independent Contractor Engaged By The Client To Provide Any Services Related the Project.
We do not offer money refund, we offer store credit for other products that you can use in 90 days time.
Bookings and deposit are non-transferable, but if you wish to cancel your order after paying deposit, we will change it to store credit for products subject to product has not been manufactured. Please make sure to have your action plan finalize before making your deposit confirmation.
Personal Data Protection Policy
At CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN.BHD, We Are Committed To Protecting Your Privacy In Accordance With The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Of Malaysia (“Pdpa”). This Page Will Explains:
• The Type Of Personal Data We Collect And How We Collect It
• How We Use Your Personal Data
• The Parties That We Disclose The Personal Data To;
What Information Does This Website Gather?
When You Visit This Website, CHAN KITCHEN May Collect The Following Types Of Information:
• Personally Identifiable Information You Knowingly Provide
• Information CHAN KITCHEN Website Collects Automatically
• Information CHAN KITCHEN Collects Manually (E.G. Enquiry Form, Chat, Messenger Or Whatsapp)
Personally Identifiable Information You Knowingly Provide. CHAN KITCHEN Collects Personally Identifiable Information That You Knowingly Provide To Us. For Example, CHAN KITCHEN May Ask You To Provide Personally Identifiable Contact Information (Such As Name, Address, E-Mail Address And Telephone Number), During Any Enquiry Of Pricing Or Information About Our Company And Product. This Information Will Be Use To Contact You & Provide More Relevant Product & Services, Including Pricing To Customers.
If You Purchase A Product Or Service, CHAN KITCHEN May Ask You To Provide Additional Information Such As Your Billing Information. You Are Responsible For The Accuracy And Completeness Of All Personally Identifiable Information That You Knowingly Provide.
Information Automatically Collected. In Addition, As You (And Other Users) Browse This Website, Our Web Servers, And Non “CHAN KITCHEN” Companies With Which CHAN KITCHEN Has An Agreement May, Automatically Collect And Track Certain Information About Such Visits, Usually Through The Use Of Browser Cookies, And Tagging, Web Address Tracking Codes, File Impression Counts, And The Analysis Of Http Headers (“Tracking Methods”). These Tracking Methods Provide Information Such As The User's Ip Address, The User's Domain Name, The User's Browser Type, The User's User Agent, How Many Users Visit This Website, Which Pages The User Visits And For How Long, The Date And Time The User Accesses This Website, The Internet Address Of The Site From Which The User Directly Linked To This Website And The Links On This Website On Which The User Clicks. In Addition, CHAN KITCHEN May Collect Certain Search Parameters Relating To Searches Conducted By The User Which Are Not Entered By The User.
How Does CHAN KITCHEN Use Information Collected On This Website?
When Users Supply Personally Identifiable Information About Themselves For A Specific Purpose (For Example, To Enquiry Product Information And Pricing Information, To Purchase A Product Or Service), We May Use Such Information For Such Purpose. This Information Is Collected For Analysis And Evaluation In Order To Help Us Improve Our Site And The Services And Products We Provide. This Data Will Not Be Used In Association With Any Other Personal Information.
What Is CHAN KITCHEN'S Position Regarding Online Advertising And Third Party Ad Servers?
CHAN KITCHEN May Place Its Own Advertisements, And/Or Accept Advertisements From Third Parties That Serve Advertising, On This Website. CHAN KITCHEN May Use Its Own Tracking Methods Or Tracking Methods Provided By Such Third Parties In The Pages Containing The Ad(S) That CHAN KITCHEN Sends To Your Browser. These Tracking Methods Allow CHAN KITCHEN And/Or The Third Parties To Automatically Collect Information About Your Visit To This Website.
CHAN KITCHEN May Use Information Derived From Its Tracking Methods Or Supplied From Third Party Companies In Several Ways, Such As To:
• Evaluate And Prioritize Site Selection When Developing Online Media Plan
• Geographically Target Advertising
• Deliver Product And Pricing Advertising/Information Applicable To The Customers' State
• Gauge The Effectiveness Of Our Online Advertising
What Is A Cookie And Why Does Chan Kitchen Use Them?
A Cookie Is A Small Data String Our Server Writes To Your Hard Drive That Contains Your Unique User Id For This Website. Cookies Help Us To Identify New And Returning Users To This Website, Analyze Click-Stream Data, And Track Historical Activity On This Website, Which Allows Us To Give You A More Personalized, Useful Experience On This Website. Cookies May Be Placed By Us, By A Third-Party That Provides Services To Us :
Cookies Help CHAN KITCHEN To Enhance The User's Online Experience And Can Be Used To:
• Deliver The Appropriate Geographic Message
• Manage Frequency Of Ad Exposure; Avoid Over Delivery Of The Same Message
• Tailor An Advertisement Or Other Content To Better Match Your Interests And Preferences
• Ensure That You See The Correct Products And Pricing Applicable To The State In Which You Live
• Keep Track Of Your Order As You Order Services
• Understand Advertising Effectiveness
• Manage Features And Programs Made Available Through This Website
• Collect Anonymous Traffic Data
A Cookie Cannot Be Used To Access Or Otherwise Compromise The Data On Your Hard Drive. However, Customers Are Free To Delete Website Cookies. Most Internet Browsers Enable You To Erase Cookies From Your Computer Hard Drive, Block All Cookies, Or Receive A Warning Before A Cookie Is Stored. Deletion Of Cookies Alone Does Not Prevent Ad Serving Companies From Reestablishing History On A User. The User Must Either Continue To Decline Cookies Each Time It Reenters The Site To Keep The Tracking Severed, If Desired, Or Opt-Out. When You Opt-Out, Your Unique User Id Cookie Is Erased And You Are Re-Assigned An Anonymous, Non-Id Cookie. This New Cookie Tells Websites That You Have Opted Out And They Will Then Know Not To Attempt To Assign Other Cookies To You In The Future. Opt-Out Cookies Do Not Contain A Unique User Id Number Therefore Websites Are Not Able To Identify Your Computer Uniquely.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We Will Not Share Your Information With Any Other Organisations Other Than Related Companies And Those Third Parties Directly Related To The Delivery Of The Products You Have Purchased From CHAN KITCHEN. In Exceptional Circumstances CHAN KITCHEN May Be Required To Disclose Personal Information, Such As When There Are Grounds To Believe That The Disclosure Is Necessary To Prevent A Threat To Life Or Health, Or For Law Enforcement Purposes. CHAN KITCHEN Is Committed To Complying With The Privacy Act And The National Privacy Principles.
Term and Condition
This product is guaranteed against manufacturing defaults including part services for a period of one (1) year with effective from the date of installation.
1) The warranty provided by CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN BHD shall apply to manufacturing defects and it covers for workmanship & cabinet parts, labour & transportation charges. We may charges a minimum transport & labour fees for RM 150 according to certain house location.
2) Customer shall only engage our Customer Care Consultant to provide warranty related services.
3) Customer is required to present original proof of purchase documents (Invoice & Official Receipt) when service is required. In otherwise, cost of labour & transportation will be imposed even during the warranty period.
4) Workmanship Warranty Coverage Is Limited To Replacing And Repairing Due To Workmanship Only.
5) Our Warranty Only Covers All Selangor & KL Address Customers. There Will Be A Transportation Charge For Any Job Performed Outside Selangor & KL Address.
6) Under the following circumstances, replacement of material costing, labour & transportation fee will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings:
• Defects for all types of material such as doors and table tops reports to us after one (1) month of grace period from the installation dates.
• Defects are caused by fire, lightning, negligence, electrical disturbance, accidents,natural disasters or deviation, Overloaded Storage, Handling, Assembling And Dismantling, Product Modifications, Self Dismantling, Intentional Damage Or Misuse, Splitting Or Warping And Negligence from recommended application and installation by other party.
• Defects are caused by household pests and / or pets such as termites / ants, rats, lizard, dogs / cats, and etc.
• Defects are caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings such as cement factory, animal farm, etc, and humidity surroundings such as located at uphill area, etc.
• Defects are caused by leaking issues from piping, water tap, sink, air-conditioners, window, doors, aquarium, etc.
• Defects on our products has undergone, repaired, modified, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN BHD.
7) Decisions by CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN BHD on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
8) CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN BHD shall not be held responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from the use of these products. Purchasing any of our products signifies your acceptance of this statement and releases .
9) CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN BHD and any of it's owners from any and all liability. CHAN KITCHEN FURNITURE SDN BHD reserved the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are in accessible and/ or hazardous to our installers / service team.